Thursday, February 12, 2009

Statistically, six out of seven dwarves are not Happy

Blogging is very light this week - I'm sorry, but I'm also having an unbelievably great week, thanks, in no small way, to the generosity of people with their time and creativity.

Things are happening and coming together in ways that I wouldn't have thought possible at the start of this year, so as soon as I get the chance to sit, type and update you all, I will.

It's a terrible excuse I know, but it's the only one I got.

I'm at the Dublin Twestival this evening - maybe see you there?

I gave my friend an over-inflated balloon for his birthday. It didn't go down very well.

6 comments:

  1. make up your own jokes, you're not fooling anyone when you're using sickipedia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the award for comment remarkably like a tweet and funniest for pointing out how I'm not using my own jokes but using ones from a site - made up of loads of people's jokes goes to...

    Oh, I can't give the award. The friendly advisor didn't leave a name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hammie: Me too - that's why I posted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't lie. You're just a lazy shit, Doyle!

    (I think this should be the criticise Darragh post)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darren: Oi, stop touting for return comments and get back to work. I know what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete