Saturday, June 07, 2008

Must take my ready brek

Thank you everyone.



My package arrived in the post yesterday*. I'm now the proud owner of a new Nokia N95 thanks to O2 and a Blog Post of the Month trophy thanks to Mr Mulley.



Well, actually, it's also (and more importantly) thanks to all of you. All of the readers, commenters, bloggers, TFS contributors, friends and opportunities I've had to stick some words down on this screen. I'm perhaps the best example out there of showing that if I can do it, anyone can.

You can be next.

I started blogging only quite recently and the more I do, the more I'm finding that the support and encouragement of those I'm sharing this with are what keeps me going.



Grannymar calls it readybrek for bloggers and she's right (as per usual). Every interaction a blogger get helps them go that bit further, write that bit better, share that bit more and put that extra effort in. We like entertaining our readers. We like hearing from you.

As Grannymar says

If you read a blog post that you feel is worthy, nominate it by blogging about it and linking to it as well as nominating it here. Remember to venture beyond your usual daily diet of blogs. There are many very worthy specialty blogs out there covering music, food, photography, politics, news, crafts, health issues, the Irish language and Technology, among others. While you visit all those blogs don’t forget to say hello and leave a comment.


As I said, if I can do it, anyone can. You can. We look forward to sitting on the winners bench with you :)

* I unfortunately was not there to welcome it, as Grannymar did, as I've been ill. No man flu for me, rather some viral infection that has all but robbed me of any energy and left me extremely fatigued. Comments and posts will be attacked now with vigour. I really do need some ready brek!

5 comments:

  1. These awards are real cute!

    Enjoy the moment and get well soon.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done again! Just looking through the sphere your name pops up on a lot peoples blogs with a lot of great things to say! Much deserved!

    You were always my stalker first, fore you get too famous!

    On a side note i had man flu once , it wasn't pretty. . Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christ that's a nice phone!

    as a complete sidenote: anyone ever see how much more expensive phones are in france.
    I got my phone for 130euro, 3 months later I saw it in france on the french branch of vodafone for 400euro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect to see QIK videos from the N95 now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @grannymar - yes, they are. My mother is raging that I haven't brought it/sent it down yet so she can have a look.

    @ben - thank you kindly sir. And I was Elly's stalker before I was yours I'm afraid. Still, I'll always have a soft spot for you... a mile up the Wickla Mountains etc...

    @b - yes, yes it is sir. Can't say I notices the price of the phones in France, I was too busy looking at the girls...

    @damien - oh I have a lot of learning to do about how to use this brick. Plenty of good places to learn from though :)

    ReplyDelete