Thursday, August 16, 2012

An update - 898 days later

It's been a while. To be honest I'm back to try out the blogger interface. I'm also interested in seeing if the act of blogging will rekindle an interest in this form of sharing.

The best way to keep up to date with me is via @darraghdoyle on twitter, here on Google+, here on Tumblr and over on my Facebook.

My WorldIrish profile is here and I'm on LinkedIn here.

Here's my about.me profile and I'm a fan of RebelMouse. Every week I choose a new Jam here.

I've started adding content on http://darraghdoyle.wordpress.com while I continue to blog events, interviews and competitions on www.yay.ie.

I occasionally upload to YouTube. I contribute to Reddit Ireland and upload to Path, Instagram, PinterestCowbird and the committed stalkers can find me on GetGlue.

Since last I posted here I have, in no particular order:
and so on. Mostly I breathed in and out, ate good food and laughed.