Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flash Mob dancing, Liverpool Street Station, Thursday morning.

So you're in London on the way to wherever you're going at 11am on Thursday morning, you're in Liverpool Street Station and suddenly this happens...


It's definitely worth seeing the high quality version.

It's the new T-mobile ad, with slogan Life's for Sharing.

How the hell did they do this? How did they get it done? Irish advertisers, the gauntlet has been thrown down to you. Heuston Station next, perhaps?

6 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT, just BRILLIANT!! I love it. I love seeing everybody get on their phones to share it with someone, the surprise on their faces when the person next to them suddenly becomes part of the dance mob. Genius, thanks for posting this Darragh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now hooked on this. I saw the advert last night and I want to flash Mob. Can anyone tell me how I can join in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand Central NYC next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic! - I used to walk thru there everyday - never saw that though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this. I want real life to be just like this. Can it? Please?

    ReplyDelete