Thursday, September 11, 2008

Summer is coming. Should I be scared?

Before I delete it, I decided I better post would share the newest comment to be added here:



Jaysis. Chain comment spam now, eh?



(For those with feed readers, anonymous said:

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR ,MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. I AM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKE FROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES.. OR.. SUMMER WILL APPEAR ONE DARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILL U. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE PAGES. (THIS IS NOT FROM ME BUT I HAVE TO SEND IT CAUSE I FEEL SCARED OFFr /> IT.. SO I DID WHAT IT SAID..YOU SHOULD TOO) “PLEASE DON’T GO)

6 comments:

  1. Inspired. Be very terrified.Glad you posted it before deletion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least it's kinda more tasteful than most spam comments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I 'pull the chain' on all chain stuff.

    Shit happens!

    How we deal with it is up to us. I like to think of my glass as half full... even if it is the other side of the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is coming? Yeah right. It pissed down the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delete it Darragh, then summer will come and we can all have a late holiday! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. next step - chain spam text messages on your cell phone that your carrier company will make you pay 15 cents for.

    ReplyDelete