Friday, August 08, 2008

Just a comment

I'm sorry.

I haven't been replying to comments here and that's not a nice thing to do.

At the last count I had over 60 individual commenters on my blog. That's just amazing. I'm grateful to each and every one of you who have taken the time to do so. You have all helped me keep going at this, to keep the words coming and the thoughts flowing.

If I do one thing over the next week, it will be to reply to every unanswered comment on my blog and continue to do so from here on in. There's no excuse. I'm sorry. Thanks for sticking with me.

I hope you continue to do so.

3 comments:

  1. Darragh - you truly are *the* nicest blogger I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darragh, Looking at the quality of your posts, It's easy to see why you have such a large following and why you usually have so many comments after each entry. People come here to read your blog because you are great at writing. If you respond to a comment then great, but you've got a life! the blog is just one very small part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARRAGH, I have seen your posts and they are very helpful and useful.

    ReplyDelete