Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well I suppose I did ask for it

I love postcards. I pick up a lot of the free ones in town (and I'm delighted to see that the people behind a lot of them, The Picture Works, have a blog - go visit) and I share them, I send them or just store them. The ones from "new" places go on the fridge.

When the ever lovely Ellybabes told me she was off to Arizona recently I cheekily asked for a postcard - after all, I don't have any from there. So when I got home to find this envelope waiting for me, I had an idea of what was in it...



true to her word, there were postcards from her travels



including Arizona



Arizona by night



a lovely shot of the Houses of Parliament in London



and then, just at the end, there were



and



Guess which ones won't be going on the fridge?

How to react? What to say? Well, like any good blogger, all I can do is post and say thanks :D

and then be careful what I choose for her 30th Birthday on May 6...

4 comments:

  1. I was serious when I was buying them in AZ, but when stuck in T1 in Heathrow for a couple of hours, I had nothing better to do than browse around - and when I saw those postcards, well I just couldn't resist!

    Thanks for taking it as the humour it was intended to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I really appreciated the thought - the laughs of me! ;-)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often get post with writing like that on it.

    Thankfully the post cards are in ones--- when she remembers to post them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's lovely!

    And just in time for St. George's Day ;)

    ReplyDelete