The lovely Grannymar tagged me in something called a "meme" which apparently means that it continues on other blogs. (I have a lot to learn.)
Some people don't like it, but this is my first time being tagged (by an older woman) so I'll play nicely! :D
She was tagged by Alice from My Wintersong to "write a six word memoir". The rules are:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog, including a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links;
- and Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
So I've been giving it some serious thought... since March 29, when Grannymar asked. Oops!
I came up with something like "likes to make other people smile". It's not bad and fits with the word Darren bought for me. But Niamh (as per usual) came up with something much better:
Tries to help.
Thinks too much.
Worth waiting for? It's honest anyways!
I've been following this Meme right from Colleen who Grannymar's in line with. I see Darren did it, as did Anthony, Will, Ben, Daragh, Rowan, Paddy Bloggit and as Darren pointed out it's covered over on Wired.com. I really liked
In the beginning was the word.So, shall I continue it? Well, I'm going to be completely naive enough as to invite the writers of some of the new fantastic blogs I've found recently and see who'd like to. I won't hold it against you, I promise.
- Gregory Maguire
- Annelicious - I may not always comment but your posts never fail to make me smile.
- Lottie - no excuse now missus! I won't even accept "Exams are over, time to party" ;)
- Raptureponies, congrats on the new job! Got 6 words you could spare me?
- My friend (and amazing artist) Sean O Dwyer. You can even use one of your own great images!
- Lette, drumming like crazy. Share with us your words?
- Rosie over at Spanish Exposition - would love to see what you would write!
- Jazz biscuit, ah go on. Please. You know you really want to ;-) (Rewards!!)
Grannymar, as always, a pleasure to interact with you. We're still on for coffee at some stage, right? Better late than never I say ;-)